- How Much Do Lifetime Fitness managers make?
- Is working at Michaels a good job?
- How many employees does lifetime fitness have?
- Is LifeTime Fitness worth the price?
- Do Lifetime Fitness employees get benefits?
- How much do lifetime lifeguards make?
- Do lifetime employees get a free membership?
- How much does a trainer at Lifetime Fitness make?
- Does Lifetime Fitness take insurance?
- What do you wear to an interview at a gym?
- Is Lifetime Fitness a good company to work for?
- How much does a Michaels employee make?
- Can I use my lifetime fitness membership at other locations?
- How much is a lifetime fitness Diamond membership?
- What should I wear to an interview at Lifetime Fitness?
- How much does a lifetime Trainer Make?
- Do you get a discount if you work at Hobby Lobby?
- How many guest passes do you get at lifetime?
- What is the lifetime mission statement?
- Does LifeTime Fitness drug test employees?
- Does Hobby Lobby really pay 15 an hour?
How Much Do Lifetime Fitness managers make?
The typical Life Time Manager salary is $56,267.
Manager salaries at Life Time can range from $40,211 – $92,196..
Is working at Michaels a good job?
It is a basic retail job. It is great for high school and college students looking for easy work and flexible hours. The discount is nice. The managers I’ve had are nice and understanding.
How many employees does lifetime fitness have?
36,000Life Time Fitness/Number of employees
Is LifeTime Fitness worth the price?
If you will take advantage of the above-listed amenities, classes, and services, Life Time’s membership fees may be worth the cost. However, if you just want a place to hop on a treadmill for an hour and then head home, a cheaper option like Planet Fitness is probably a better fit for you.
Do Lifetime Fitness employees get benefits?
Life Time Employee Discount Employees of Life Time Fitness receive a Complimentary Membership.
How much do lifetime lifeguards make?
Average Life Time Lifeguard hourly pay in the United States is approximately $10.61, which is 8% below the national average.
Do lifetime employees get a free membership?
Perks to working at Life Time is the free gym membership and free use of the pool. Rewarding competitive working environment.
How much does a trainer at Lifetime Fitness make?
Certified Personal Trainer salaries at Life Time can range from $11-$12. This estimate is based upon 1 Life Time Certified Personal Trainer salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. See all Certified Personal Trainer salaries to learn how this stacks up in the market.
Does Lifetime Fitness take insurance?
You may be eligible for reimbursement on your monthly membership dues through your health insurance provider. PreferredOne cardholders may be eligible to participate in the FitnessAdvantage membership dues reimbursement program.
What do you wear to an interview at a gym?
Opt for a look that’s in between workout gear and a suit. For men, a buttoned up collared shirt and khaki pants with a belt will exude a sharp image. Women can wear a skirt or dress pants with a crisp blouse and closed shoes. Ladies should wear light makeup, trimmed nails, minimal jewellery, and limited perfume.
Is Lifetime Fitness a good company to work for?
On average, employees at Life Time Fitness give their company a 3.7 rating out of 5.0 – which is 5% lower than the average rating for all companies on CareerBliss. The happiest Life Time Fitness employees are Personal Trainers submitting an average rating of 3.6.
How much does a Michaels employee make?
Hourly pay at Michaels Stores ranges from an average of $8.40 to $16.41 an hour. Michaels Stores employees with the job title Operations Manager make the most with an average hourly rate of $15.11, while employees with the title Cashier make the least with an average hourly rate of $9.52.
Can I use my lifetime fitness membership at other locations?
lifetime. life under “View All My Centers.” … Other Memberships The following memberships afford Members access to one (1) Center or to one or more specific Life Time locations, services or programs, on a limited basis.
How much is a lifetime fitness Diamond membership?
More on Lifetime Fitness Membership Costs. If you happen to be in a market that has a diamond level club, expect to pay more… quite a bit more. I am told (thanks cGott42 who commented below) that you will pay $160 for a diamond level monthly membership and $340/month for a family of 4.
What should I wear to an interview at Lifetime Fitness?
Wear business-casual attire for question-and-answer sessions and sports apparel for practical training observations. Arrive on-time and greet each interviewer warmly.
How much does a lifetime Trainer Make?
How much does a Personal Trainer make at Life Time in the United States? Average Life Time Personal Trainer hourly pay in the United States is approximately $20.71, which meets the national average.
Do you get a discount if you work at Hobby Lobby?
Employee discount is an additional 15% off all items including clearance, sale, and “Your Price” items.
How many guest passes do you get at lifetime?
two guest passesAs a member at Life Time, you’ll receive two guest passes per month to share with family and friends.
What is the lifetime mission statement?
Mission Statement. Our mission is to provide an educational, entertaining, friendly & inviting, functional & innovative experience of uncompromising quality that meets the health & fitness needs of the entire family. Vision Statement.
Does LifeTime Fitness drug test employees?
No Lifetime does not drug test the employees.
Does Hobby Lobby really pay 15 an hour?
1. According to Hobby Lobby’s website, it was one of the first retailers to establish a nationwide minimum hourly wage well above the federal minimum wage and has since raised its minimum wages ten times over the last eleven years. In 2014, Hobby Lobby raised its full-time minimum hourly wage to $15.